Toll Free: 1-800-363-STIM
Ph: (651) 565-2400
Fax: (651) 565-2410
|TENS Units > Freedom TENS
- Dual channel (4-lead) analog TENS
- Four treatment modes (Normal, Burst, Modulated Rate, Modulated Width)
- Treatment timer (15, 30, 60 minutes or Continuous)
- Hinged protective cap for intensity dials
- Extra large dials and knobs for easier use
- Push button mode and timer selector
- Locking control and battery cover
- Heavy duty metal belt clip
- 1-year warranty
- Comes with 1 pkg of 4 reusable self-adhering electrodes, 1 set 43” pin lead wires, 1 each 9V heavy duty battery, carrying case, and instruction manual
- Leadwire reorder # LW46SPLE
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Output Voltage: 0 - 40 V peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Waveform: Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, 1-150 Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, 30-260 µS
- Modes: Four (Burst, Normal, Pulse Width Modulation, Pulse Rate Modulation).
Burst (B) - Burst Rate 2 Hz, Pulse Width adjustable from 30 - 260 µS, Frequency fixed at 100 Hz.
Normal (N) - Pulse Rate adjustable 2 - 150 Hz, Pulse Width adjustable 30 - 260 µS.
Modulated Width (M1) - Pulse Width is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of 10 seconds, decreasing by 60% of its original value and then increasing back to its original value.
Modulation Rate (M2) - Pulse Rate is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of 10 seconds, decreasing by 40% of its original value and then increasing back to its original value
- Timer: 15, 30, 60 minutes, or continuous
- Power Supply: One 9-volt battery
- Size: 10.5 x 6.2 x 3.72 cm
- Weight: 140 grams with battery